A self-managed superannuation fund is one way you can save your money for when you retire.
What Are The Benefits?
- A SMSF allows you to have more control over your superannuation and retirement planning because you make the decisions about where to invest your money.
- You have more flexibility because you will contribute to your stategy amd investment options.
- You may be eligible for potential tax savings, depending on personal circumstances.
- SMSF can be more cost effective because you have the option of pooling your super with family.
Setting Up & Transferring
- We can set this up for you in a matter of minutes.
- All we need is the names, DOB, address,tax file number and documentation to identify each member.
- Structural superannuation advice
- Pension planning
- Contribution strategies
- Estate Planning
- Self managed super fund administration
- Auditing and accounting
- Investment strategy and implementation