Want To Work With us?
Accountant – Taxation & Business Services – Gold Coast
We are looking for an experienced accountant who will assist in the growth of the Accounting division and work as part of a highly effective team delivering the best possible outcomes for business and individual clients.
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years public accounting practice experience is essential
- A strong, professional work ethic
- The ability to take an accounting job from start to finish and look for the value-added opportunities
- Excellent computer skills, verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (you will be dealing with the directors and other accountants)
- A willingness to go the extra mile for clients
- A great ‘team player’ attitude – confident, but not over confident
- A willingness to achieve great results
- Self direction with a desire to hone and develop your skills to the next level and beyond
- Experience with MYOB AE is highly desirable
- Cloud accounting experience (e.g. Xero, MYOB, etc) is desirable
- Proven ability to build and maintain successful relationships with internal team members and clients
- Desire to learn with ambition and flexibility to grow
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions through independent thought
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate with a broad range of clients
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A flair for numbers with a common sense approach
You will have all the tools you need to excel – established systems, pleasant surroundings, and a happy and productive workplace. The office is only 100 meters from the golden sands of Palm beach allowing for a swim or a surf during your lunch break. Free parking is only 100 meters from work and you’ll also enjoy short Fridays – the perfect lifestyle bonus! A great remuneration and reward package is also on offer for the right candidate.
If this role sounds like it’s right for you and you meet the essential requirements then please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , telling us why you would be perfect for this role. Or head over to our careers page.
- Only candidates that meet the essential requirements of the role will be considered.
- Only candidates who include a cover letter will be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications close: Wednesday 9th December 2015
No agencies please!