Retirement Planning with the Gold Coast Financial advisor team
The amount that you need to save between now and retirement depends on what you might receive from your pension and Social Security, and what your investments could earn between now and the time you retire. Our Gold Coast Financial advisor team can help!
Unfortunately, it can be seen that many retirees depend on part-time work as a major source of their retirement income. So, if you do not plan or want to work during your retirement, you may well need to reassess your superannuation to determine whether you are saving enough to meet your retirement objectives. We have collated a couple of the main objectives people consider when planning their retirement.
Some of the other things to consider are:
- The earlier you plan to retire, the longer your money will need to last
- Whether your home and any other large debts will be paid off
- Whether you will work part-time or on a casual basis in retirement
- What you want to do in your retirement years and how much this will cost
- What capital expenses you will have in retirement (eg a new car, house repairs), and how much you will need for these expected, as well as unexpected, expenses.
For over 20 years, the Gold Coast financial advisor team at BIS Cosgrove has been providing quality advice to our clients, whether its guidance with individual taxes, business advice, strategic financial planning, superannuation or any of the other elements to help you and your business grow and prosper.
If you or a family member is considering retirement planning and beyond, get in touch with our team of Gold Coast financial advisor team!