The Evidence-Based Investor takes the time to analyse the fundamentals of investment markets and how they work, identify what goes into establishing an effective portfolio and discover what the main drivers of returns actually are.
This is not an approach based on guesswork, gut feeling or hunches, or the idea that any single person has some magic formula for seeing into the future. This approach is grounded in empirical research and long-term observation of the investment market.
This E-Guide covers a range of topics, including:
- The evidence behind effective investing
- Why the market is so hard to beat consistently
- Multiple case studies around market performance
- Risks and rates of asset classes
- Factors that drive returns
- Growing and protecting your wealth
- Steps to choosing an investment strategy
- Maintaining discipline with your investments and much, much more!
If you’re using an evidence-based investment approach, you have the best foundation for a positive investment experience.