What does Audit Shield cover?
All professional fees, up to a prescribed limit (with no excess) are covered when you engage us in audit activity matters. When you choose to participate in our Audit Shield service you will receive the following benefits, plus more:
- Protection from any unplanned professional fees resulting from audit activity
- A cost effective solution when compared to a standalone policy
- Retrospective cover, so all previously lodged returns are included
- The assurance that you are covered during a stressful situation
- Payment for your participation is tax deductible
Income Tax, GST and BAS, PAYG Withholding, Fringe Benefits Tax, Land Tax, Stamp Duty, WorkCover and Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) are just a few items included in the extensive Audit Shield coverage!